Instant reveal of my first Givenchy

miacostigan

Nov 30, 2012
Id posted a while ago asking about the interior quality of the Antigona and I decided to go for it despite the worries. Well, it's here...... And I have absolutely zero regrets. I am now in love with Givenchy. I have always been an LV girl, but the quality of this bag blows LV out of the water. I don't mind the interior one bit, it's not as "bad quality" as I'd heard. I love everything about the bag to death.

So without further ado, here is my new-to-me (pre loved, but in mint condition) medium Antigona in smooth leather. The most sexy and luxe bag I've ever seen or felt. Ok, I'm just gushing now...but seriously, I think this bag was made for me. And btw, all the photos I've seen do not compare to how this bag looks in person!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    105.3 KB · Views: 418
Beautiful! People who think Givenchy bags have poor quality interiors are usually people who prefer leather linings, I think. I actually prefer fabric, and the sturdy cotton in Gbags is really durable! It may not feel as luxurious as some other fabrics, but for me durability is way more important. Nothing is worse than a well worn bag that looks okay on the outside and is completely destroyed on the inside!

Id posted a while ago asking about the interior quality of the Antigona and I decided to go for it despite the worries. Well, it's here...... And I have absolutely zero regrets. I am now in love with Givenchy. I have always been an LV girl, but the quality of this bag blows LV out of the water. I don't mind the interior one bit, it's not as "bad quality" as I'd heard. I love everything about the bag to death.

So without further ado, here is my new-to-me (pre loved, but in mint condition) medium Antigona in smooth leather. The most sexy and luxe bag I've ever seen or felt. Ok, I'm just gushing now...but seriously, I think this bag was made for me. And btw, all the photos I've seen do not compare to how this bag looks in person!
Congrats !!!!! This bag is so gorgeous !!!! You know I have to agree with you 100% about LV bags . I own all LV bags right . And I so badly wanted to add a leather LV to my collection but I just cant . Every time I see one that has been carried for over 3 months , it looks like crap !!! The leather ages horrible , its over priced for the quality , that mind you , has gone down hill . I am seriously considering this bag to be my next :smile: Enjoy your new Antigona !!!!!!!!