Instant reveal of my baby!

melanie789611

<3 Mulberry
O.G.
Jan 8, 2012
Hey everyone! So I made a thread last week saying I bought a new bag, my first LV, I'm just going to show it straight away, I bought her pre-loved but she is brand new and has never been worn and is absolutely perfect!! I am so happy! I wanted to get some modelling pics of me with it but I've been so poorly that I've not had the time so here's a quick reveal! It's the size 30!

Attachments

• image-2374215907.jpg
    image-2374215907.jpg
    603.9 KB · Views: 771
llpalmtree said:
Congrats on your speedy 30.

LVMOMMY said:
Congratulations!

Purse Junky said:
Wow--great condition and absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations, and be warned--LV can easily become an addiction!

Chanbal said:
It looks in great shape, congrats!

Thank you lovelies!!! I do love her! Such a classic to start off with and my mulberry collection have accepted her with open arms! I can't believe how much I can fit in her as well!!

Jennifoo said:
Conhratulations! She's beautiful. You can never go wrong with a Speedy-practically perfect in every way.:tender:

Mary poppins could not have been talking about anything else!!

sasha_rana said:
Congratulations! She looks completely new!

It's amazing how perfect she is, the lovely lady I bought her from had kept her in her dust bag all the time and just never used her as it wasn't her style! I'm very lucky!

19flowers said:
congrats on your Speedy!!
Thank you!!
LostStarfish said:
I've been waiting for your reveal! She looks amazing and in great condition! Congrats!

Aww I'm glad you remembered! The flu is a nightmare! I even had a medication rash which looked like I had burns all over my face! Been treating myself quite a bit though ;) hehe