Instant reveal of disco bag! I went to buy the maple but this one blew me away !

Sep 14, 2008
This is my first gucci purchase😃. I was sure I wanted the maple but then I saw this one called burgundy metallic. You have to see this color in person, it's gorgeous! The metallic is very, very subtle. The burgundy is a purplish color. The best picture to capture the color is the one taken in my car. I'm sooo excited!
I also purchased the matching key case and the card case, which is on order since they were out of stock. Once I get the card case I'll show what I can fit inside😀. This leather feels so luxurious .

Your Disco is to die for! I love your key chain too, it's the perfect little set.
I just recently bought my first Disco in black and I'd love another colour down the track ;)

Enjoy her!

That's beautiful. Color looks much different than the website.

Ooooh very pretty!!! That color is soooo beautiful!! Great choice! Congratulations!!

Whoa! That is a beautiful color! Congrats to you! Hopefully I will get my maple one soon.

Oh wow! This colour looks amazing in your photos! Congrats!! It's such a overly little bag to use.

So beautiful! Enjoy your haul.

I love this colour! Congrats, she is gorg :love:

Thanks everyone!