Instant reveal of a vintage item I have coveted for so long

StarStarMoon

Feb 8, 2012
congrats here as well! (i posted in the 2013 purch thread too)
those paper doll inserts are sweet!

Jennifoo

Dec 15, 2012
Illinois
What a treasure! Love the paper dolls and gold hardware. I don't know how you hunted this one down, but it just goes to show that persistence pays off. After all, we LV lovers have our priorities! :tispy::choochoo::rochard:

nrr_md

Feb 13, 2012
Philippines
Here is my new-to-me small Epi Agenda - love that since it is vintage, the hardware is gold so it matches the gold of the pages. I picked up the refill at LV today. Thank you for letting me share.
Congrats! Is the gold pen also LV?

UPandUP

Apr 27, 2011
Texas, USA
Nice find! I saw your post in the agenda thread! :smile:

I got an Ivorie Epi medium agenda from Yoogis in Dec. It was a steal! I'm trying to be careful taking it in&out of my Speedy bc I don't want the zippers to hurt the Epi. I've seen pics of some edge flaking/chipping, and I don't want that to happen to mine!

clu13

Shoe and Bag Addict
O.G.
Oct 12, 2008
Charlotte, NC
UPandUP said:
Nice find! I saw your post in the agenda thread! :smile:

I got an Ivorie Epi medium agenda from Yoogis in Dec. It was a steal! I'm trying to be careful taking it in&out of my Speedy bc I don't want the zippers to hurt the Epi. I've seen pics of some edge flaking/chipping, and I don't want that to happen to mine!
I was so close to going with an ivorie one! Gorgeous and soooo feminine! The silver and ivorie is such a sophisticated combo! I am just so hard on things that I went with the safer bet and black.