Instant reveal of a hidden gem - DE Belmont

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Mar 19, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2014
    I am seeing a lot of love for trevi, speedy, westie, and the new totally in the DE line, but not much for Belmont. I truly love mine and want to introduce it to all of you. This is what I especially love in her:
    Smooth and soft nomade leather no worries about cracking or dirt
    Thick canvas and still lightweight
    Nice space with wide opening and double zipper
    Bottom feet
    Suede purple lining
    Shoulder strap for versatility

It's my perfect work bag. I drive to my work so handheld or arm is how u carry it because it's more elegant and especially in winter no worry about putting a bag above a thick coat. When shopping I have the shoulder strap if I need.

I recommend that you feel and try it in your next trip to a store. Thank you for reading :smile:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395228385.027275.jpg

2. It gorgeous! :heart:

3. Ooh, she's beautiful! I'll have to give her a look the next time I go in.

4. Love the leather! It's a subtle but beautiful change!

5. awesome bag!!!👍😃👏

6. Thank you! I bought it when it just came out last fall. In the store they added a golden charm to it and so beautiful! You may want to try that too if you like charms. You will be amazed. More pics from online pics ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395232300.436948.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395232313.638439.jpg

7. Thanks for sharing, I wasn't even aware of piece before!

8. What a beautiful and elegant bag with this kind of leather! Thanks for sharing and enjoy wearing her!

9. Congrats on your Belmont! It's a beautiful bag.

10. Gorgeous, congrats & enjoy!

11. beautiful LV - congrats!!

12. SO pretty! Thanks for sharing!

13. Beautiful, Congrats!!

14. congrats on ur new and special bag

15. Beautiful, enjoy! I fell in love with this bag the first time I saw it online, but was not sure if it would be big enough for me. I like large bags. :smile: Do you consider the inside large or extra large?