Instant reveal! New to me Sac Shopping MM in Mono

Beauty Marked

Dec 30, 2011
Sunny California!
IMG_1585.JPG IMG_1586.JPG IMG_1587.JPG Got this beauty after deciding I wanted a mono tote style bag that I could use for work, travel, shopping, and just a carefree throw everything in bag. I have a Neverfull MM and have used her for years. But I wanted something different. And I've seen only one other person in my city with the Sac Shopping and it looked amazing on the lady who had it. I also have a Mono Delightful MM. NF MM was too small for travel. I also don't love the thin straps. Delightful is pretty but I don't like loading her too heavy because it gets uncomfortable as well and she feels "more fragile."

This Sac is beautiful and it's production year is from 1992. Thick and long strap drop, cross grain leather lining, an interior pocket and D-ring, and very thick and lovely canvas. She's going to be my go-to for my busier days. Inside I have a purse organizer and it makes it so much better to see my things.

Last edited:

twin-fun

O.G.
Mar 27, 2006
Not where I'd like to be
View attachment 3614393 View attachment 3614394 View attachment 3614395 Got this beauty after deciding I wanted a mono tote style bag that I could use for work, travel, shopping, and just a carefree throw everything in bag. I have a Neverfull MM and have used her for years. But I wanted something different. And I've seen only one other person in my city with the Sac Shopping and it looked amazing on the lady who had it. I also have a Mono Delightful MM. NF MM was too small for travel. I also don't love the thin straps. Delightful is pretty but I don't like loading her too heavy because it gets uncomfortable as well and she feels "more fragile."

This Sac is beautiful and it's production year is from 1992. Thick and long strap drop, cross grain leather lining, an interior pocket and D-ring, and very thick and lovely canvas. She's going to be my go-to for my busier days. Inside I have a purse organizer and it makes it so much better to see my things.
Beautiful bag, congratulations! I love the older totes. The quality of materials is just so much better. It'll last you another 25 years!

fabuleux

STAND UP
Aug 3, 2014
View attachment 3614393 View attachment 3614394 View attachment 3614395 Got this beauty after deciding I wanted a mono tote style bag that I could use for work, travel, shopping, and just a carefree throw everything in bag. I have a Neverfull MM and have used her for years. But I wanted something different. And I've seen only one other person in my city with the Sac Shopping and it looked amazing on the lady who had it. I also have a Mono Delightful MM. NF MM was too small for travel. I also don't love the thin straps. Delightful is pretty but I don't like loading her too heavy because it gets uncomfortable as well and she feels "more fragile."

Your house looks nice.