Instant Reveal: New to me Prada BN2790 in City Calf

chaerimk

O.G.
Apr 5, 2012
Hi Everyone,

Here is a quick reveal of my new to me Prada BN2790 or Pattina or Top Handle Flap Bag in Black City Calf. The leather is quite matte but soft. It's very understated and just fit my lifestyle. I have been look out for a bag that not too showy and this bag just what I need and for an amazing price. I got this bag from Yoogi's Closet.

I know you may say this looks like a Kelly. Yes it is but at the same time, I think this bag is more modern styling. Also, it's easy to get in and out than the Kelly. It fits alot too. Not too bad for 76%off. :graucho:

Attachments

• IMG_20160427_201415-02.jpeg
    IMG_20160427_201415-02.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 476
Hi Everyone,

Here is a quick reveal of my new to me Prada BN2790 or Pattina or Top Handle Flap Bag in Black City Calf. The leather is quite matte but soft. It's very understated and just fit my lifestyle. I have been look out for a bag that not too showy and this bag just what I need and for an amazing price. I got this bag from Yoogi's Closet.

I know you may say this looks like a Kelly. Yes it is but at the same time, I think this bag is more modern styling. Also, it's easy to get in and out than the Kelly. It fits alot too. Not too bad for 76%off. :graucho:

That's an amazing bag and an amazing deal; congratulations! :smile: