*Instant Reveal* New (to me) Beau bag!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So... I've wanted a Beau bag since they first came out. I always thought it would make a gorgeous work bag!!! Unfortunately, they were out of my price range, and then the line was discontinued. But last week I spotted one in good condition on my favorite resale shop's site, and HAD to grab it. I LOVE it and I can't wait to take it into work tomorrow!
    So, presenting my 2 Park Avenue Beau in French Navy! (Sorry...pics are a little dark!)

Attached Files:

miley38, altigirl88 and janiesea3 like this.
  2. Ok…it looks black, but I promise it's actually French Navy!

3. Cute, I think this style may be exclusive to the outlet now, my friend bought a tote with the same bow design this week. Enjoy your new bag!

4. You're right!! They had the beau style at the outlets.

5. :yahoo:Yay for you!

6. Can anyone tell me what color the outlet Beau's were? I have the same one above in black and just noticed I got 3 scratches on it. Maybe I should replace it with an outlet one.

7. The Beau bag is so cute! I have one in Cream/French Navy (the combination of red, blue, and stripey).

miley38 and houseof999 like this.
  8. Hi does anyone know what samorga organiser would fit the beau?

9. I'd measure the bag's interior dimensions and try to find a similar shape/size on the website