Instant Reveal~! My very first Chanel~! <3

bexxii

Jun 9, 2014
Hello ladies (and gents if there are any) :P
First of all thanks so much for letting me share as I'm super excited about my very first bag from Chanel!

I didn't take any pictures of the box because I ripped through the package like a savage...lol!
I was torn between the lambskin and the caviar for a while, but now it has arrived I have no regrets! It's so smooth and buttery and I can't stop running my hands over the quilts! So without further ado~~ here is my new black lambskin double flap bag with GHW + modelling pic, I'm 5'5'' ^.^

P.S Please excuse the blurred background as I was rearranging my closet at the time and everything was beyond messy lol!

Attachments

Milky caramel

Jul 20, 2014
Los Angeles california
First of all thanks so much for letting me share as I'm super excited about my very first bag from Chanel!

I didn't take any pictures of the box because I ripped through the package like a savage...lol!
I was torn between the lambskin and the caviar for a while, but now it has arrived I have no regrets! It's so smooth and buttery and I can't stop running my hands over the quilts! So without further ado~~ here is my new black lambskin double flap bag with GHW + modelling pic, I'm 5'5'' ^.^

P.S Please excuse the blurred background as I was rearranging my closet at the time and everything was beyond messy lol!
Beautiful bag so excited for you congrats

Tweetybirdy79

Mar 5, 2010
Canada

Congrats! Very chic! is that the medium?

bexxii

Jun 9, 2014
I have a few lambskin pieces and I cant stop touching them when I'm wearing them as well. That buttery soft lambskin is addicting. Btw.. we all have messy closets haha
yeah i really need to stop poking them hahaha the leather is so delicate

ashleykiyana

Apr 30, 2014
New York City

So gorgeous! congrats!!!!