Instant reveal - my very first Balenciaga and I got her for just $324!

shoppinggalnyc

Till I drop...
Nov 16, 2012
Here she is, my lovely Balenciaga Velo in Anthracite! I can't stop taking pics and posting them on Instagram LOL.

I've been dreaming of a Balenciaga for almost 20 years. For some reason I never got one and lately I've been admiring them every time I go to Neiman Marcus...

Miraculously last week a refurbished one finally turned up at my Nordstrom Rack! I literally danced around the store. I finally cashed in my $200 in Nordstrom Notes I'd been saving just in case an amazing designer bag would come my way. Instead of $1835 plus tax I got her for just $324.27 after tax!

First my first Chanel at second markdown, and now my first Bal for a steal...I'm having a great year in fashion :smile:

mad_caliope

Caliope
Aug 12, 2011
Beautiful bag, and an incredible find! I had no idea that Nordstrom Rack sold refurbished items. I am going to have to go to my local store and look around ;)

shoppinggalnyc

Till I drop...
Nov 16, 2012
Thanks guys - I'm so happy :smile: Literally a dream come true!

Wow!! What a great find!! Congrats and enjoy your bag ❤️
Congrats! She's such a beauty!
Beautiful bag, and an incredible find! I had no idea that Nordstrom Rack sold refurbished items. I am going to have to go to my local store and look around ;)
Yep - you should see all refurb shoes I've picked up! My best find was my $80 Fendi heels but I was pretty happy with my $250 Louboutins too :smile:

That is a ridiculously good price! Congrats on your find!
Whoa!!! Awesome find!!!

Wplijnaar

Feb 23, 2014
Here she is, my lovely Balenciaga Velo in Anthracite! I can't stop taking pics and posting them on Instagram LOL.

I've been dreaming of a Balenciaga for almost 20 years. For some reason I never got one and lately I've been admiring them every time I go to Neiman Marcus...

Miraculously last week a refurbished one finally turned up at my Nordstrom Rack! I literally danced around the store. I finally cashed in my $200 in Nordstrom Notes I'd been saving just in case an amazing designer bag would come my way. Instead of $1835 plus tax I got her for just $324.27 after tax!

First my first Chanel at second markdown, and now my first Bal for a steal...I'm having a great year in fashion :smile:
Wow ! Congrats ! Absolutely great find ! Enjoy enjoy :smile:)

rainneday

Feb 8, 2013
Oh! I think I saw you posting in the shopping thread too! Congrats again!!! Enjoy your Velo :smile: