Instant reveal! My second celine bag :) - Nano Luggage

nanads

O.G.
Feb 19, 2014
I just purchased my first celine about two weeks ago, it's a celine mini belt (see my confusion here :biggrin: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/celine-belt-bag-mini-or-micro-help.967773/)

But I just can't resist this beauty when I see her available in my local store! I've been wanting this bag for years now, even before I want the belt bag and finally took the plunge to get one. She is so stunning that I fall in love again every time I see her. I think she is so versatile and I can use her day to night.

So here is my second celine bag: nano luggage in black smooth leather. Sooooo pretty :loveeyes:

IMG_4893.JPG

And here is the family pic of my super super small celine collection :lol:

IMG_4894.JPG

Thank you for allowing me to share them :blush:

I just purchased my first celine about two weeks ago, it's a celine mini belt (see my confusion here :biggrin: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/celine-belt-bag-mini-or-micro-help.967773/)

But I just can't resist this beauty when I see her available in my local store! I've been wanting this bag for years now, even before I want the belt bag and finally took the plunge to get one. She is so stunning that I fall in love again every time I see her. I think she is so versatile and I can use her day to night.

So here is my second celine bag: nano luggage in black smooth leather. Sooooo pretty :loveeyes:

View attachment 3755017

View attachment 3755019

Good thing you bought the Celine Mini Belt because now you have one big bag and one small bag. The Micro Belt and Celine Nano would have been too similar in size. :smile: I love both your bags, congratulations.

View attachment 3755017

View attachment 3755019

Fantastic!

Good thing you bought the Celine Mini Belt because now you have one big bag and one small bag. The Micro Belt and Celine Nano would have been too similar in size. :smile: I love both your bags, congratulations.
Thank you so much, Miss World. Indeed! The nano has become my fav everyday bag, and whenever I need to carry more (like ipad, books, etc) the mini belt comes in handy :smile: Celine has a sweet spot in my heart now ❤️ Looking for more to come :biggrin: