Instant Reveal~ My new Sofia Coppola

I saw the purple sc in store and it is pretty. It should be available, if you really want it, ask your sa to have one transfered for you or order from the warehouse. Give the sa your credit card to lock in the price, this way if you like the bag when it comes in, you will pay the current price. Of course if you don't like it, you don't have to buy it.

Hi~that's a tough one!! Is there a way you could buy the purple one now~before the increase? If so, I would do that. I agree that if you already own the empreinte speedy in aurore (which is a fabulous bag), I probably wouldn't get the cherry SC. It sounds like you need a purple bag in your collection:smile:

Hi Cali & Stacy!! Guess what?? I did exactly what I wasn't supposed to. I have no self control whatsoever (go to the SC Clubhouse ... heheh)

Hi Cali & Stacy!! Guess what?? I did exactly what I wasn't supposed to. I have no self control whatsoever (go to the SC Clubhouse ... heheh)

I just posted in the clubhouse--the cherry is AMAZING on you!! I guess it doesn't look as similar to aurore as I thought. That color is just stunning and you wear it so well. Many congratulations and thanks for the modeling pictures.

Please allow me to introduce my new FAVORITE LV--the Sofia Coppola in Ciment! The color is stunning and the leather TDF. I completely misjudged this line in the past...the quality is amazing!! I also included a photo of the bag next to my gris perle mahina and ombre empreinte audacieuse, as well as my beige leopard stole which is a perfect match!!
What size SC is this? Can you show what you fit inside? Do the zippers open all the way down the side or partway down? How easy is it to see inside the bag? Thanks!

Please allow me to introduce my new FAVORITE LV--the Sofia Coppola in Ciment! The color is stunning and the leather TDF. I completely misjudged this line in the past...the quality is amazing!! I also included a photo of the bag next to my gris perle mahina and ombre empreinte audacieuse, as well as my beige leopard stole which is a perfect match!!
Beautiful collection !!

gorgeous selection/collection. very tasteful.