Instant reveal : my last Chanel bag ever !

flyfab

Orange mécanique
Dec 17, 2008
I'm too happy (and too lazy) to do a very long reveal, so here is my latest and probably last purchase from Chanel...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

First from up close...

Attachments

• IMGP8596.jpg
    IMGP8596.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 3,626
  • IMGP8604.jpg
    IMGP8604.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 3,665
  • IMGP8630.jpg
    IMGP8630.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 3,593
And then from afar !

attachment.php

This is the Shiva in medium size, the tag says it's grey but the actual color is more like brownish.

attachment.php

Even though the bag is brand new it looks already scuffed up (but it's just a visual effect), there is an additional Chanel card explaining that that's the exact look they were going for.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMGP8599.jpg
    IMGP8599.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 3,907
  • IMGP8608.jpg
    IMGP8608.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 3,994
  • IMGP8623.jpg
    IMGP8623.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 3,524
This bag isn't heavy at all, the chain/handle don't hurt my shoulder and don't slip either.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Thanks for letting me share what's gonna be my last Chanel treat, I can't really keep up with the prices anymore :tdown:
And now I need to update my Chanel family pics !

Attachments

• IMGP8606.jpg
    IMGP8606.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 3,780
  • IMGP8619.jpg
    IMGP8619.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 3,607
Love the color, it goes well with almost everything. Congrats! :smile:

What do you mean with "my last Chanel bag ever"?

Thank you Chanbal, I just think that by the time I'll have save up enough money to buy myself another Chanel there will probably be another price increase and I'm tired of that :nogood:
But I have to say I'm pretty happy with what I have in bag collection ;)

Thank you Chanbal, I just think that by the time I'll have save up enough money to buy myself another Chanel there will probably be another price increase and I'm tired of that :nogood:
But I have to say I'm pretty happy with what I have in bag collection ;)

I understand what you mean flyfab, it is also good to diversify. I want to buy one seasonal bag (as soon as I'll be able to decide which one :confused1:) and that's about it for some time. Enjoy your collection! :smile: