Instant reveal - My handsome Boy needed some friends

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My large wallet was not the best for my beautiful new boy. Although it would fit, it was difficult to squeeze in some other necessities.

So, I found these lovely smaller friends for my Boy (and other smaller cross body bags). Just loved these colors - so summery! Reminds me of my favorite place - Blue Hawaii :biggrin::biggrin:

Attached Files:

2. Wow, both are SO beautiful! I especially love the aqua colored one, congrats!!!

3. congrats, they're beautiful!!!

4. So pretty!!! What color is that greenish one? From what season?

5. Here's a picture of the tag. I think it's from 2013 cruise? Not sure how to read the tags, lol. I was surprised my NM still had them.

Attached Files:

• tag.JPG
      tag.JPG
      File size:
      107.4 KB
      Views:
  6. Congratulations on your two lovely patent wallets. Both colors are so pretty and calming like the sea. They'll be such a joy to use and see every time you reach for them.

7. I changed from my Chanel French wallet to the same one as your green one but in black caviar, it's the perfect size for the Boy bag & leaves plenty of space for other stuff.

Congrats on your two new purchases .

8. Oh love these colors! These will always come in handy!

9. Beauties! Congrats

10. Congrats!!
    Can you give the price info for the coin purse? If you don't mind :smile:

11. Beautiful new additions. Love the green one especially!

12. Love! Especially the aqua!!❤️

13. Sure - blue zippy coin was $420.00

14. Love! What beautiful colors!

15. Both are beautiful colors. I personally prefer the aqua/green :smile: