Instant Reveal! My first Trapeze :-)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've been looking at the trapeze bag for quite a while to round out my Celine collection. Prob is I've never been able to find a color combo that I've loved...until now!! Called up BG & they had just gotten this beauty in & only had 1. I fell in love & she arrived today. Presenting my new beauty :smile:

image-1693066643.jpg

image-2442140881.jpg

image-348989528.jpg

image-2412910891.jpg

2. Love the bag! Congrats!

3. Very lovely color combo!!!! Congrats!

4. Thank u!

5. :smile: thanks! I'm loving her too

6. Ohhh trapeze :heart: love this style

7. So beautiful!!! Enjoy it in excellent health.

8. Love the color combo! Congrats!

9. ohh I just saw this one available through an SA, she sent me the pics of the exact one. I'm thinking if I should get it, just afraid of the white! But it's one of the best color combo!!!! congratz!

10. ohhhhhhhhh that brown leather is absolutely stunning :drool: love the color combo, congratulations on your new bag!! celine family pic soon??

11. Congrats!!!

12. For sure!! :smile:

13. Don't be afraid of the white! I just treated mine with some protector spray & hopefully this will protect the white leather as much as its protected the nubuck on my grey croc phantom.

14. Oh my goodness.. that bag is stunning!!! :love: Carry her well!

15. Thanks Hun :smile: