Instant reveal - my first mulberry!

changingwoman

Dec 31, 2013
My first mulberry just arrived - and it's perfect!!! Behold my preloved chocolate Ivy Bayswater (from naughtipidginsnest - thank you Shian!!!). I know the leaf embellishments are not everyone's cup of tea, but I am in love with them: I always like a subtle and classy but uniquely adorned bag, anything with a bit of naturalistic flair is my favorite, and, well, look at the forest in my backyard!

And just like that, a mulberry addiction has begun.

Thanks for letting me share, y'all - so grateful to have this community of fellow handbag-crazies :biggrin:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1408052533.456908.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1408052546.169509.jpg

Thanks everyone!! Perhaps I should have been more specific - our backyard goes up until the fence (kind of difficult to see in the pics but it's there - see the green poles), and then after that is National Forest land. Our small city is in the middle of a huge forest and we just happen to be on the edge of it. I do love the illusion of seclusion that the forest provides :smile:

And thanks elvisfan!! I have noticed the general lack of American folks on the Mulberry board...for me I think the Englishness of Mulberry is part of the appeal :P In any event, glad I'm not the only American here! Thanks for the warm welcome :biggrin:

... and ... "welcome" & "wow" from me too .. I love the embellished Bays', I have an Ivory Tooled & though she's not perfect (was pre-loved to me) I love her more than any other Bays' I've either owned or seen .. lovely to see you here xx's Holls

Welcome and what an amazing way to start an addiction.

Lovely bag in an amazing setting.....looks even better given the miserable weather we are having in the UK.

First of many perhaps