Instant Reveal! My first Gucci jewelry!

Jun 18, 2012
I'm cuckoo about fine jewelry and have a nice collection. But, I've always shied away from buying fine earrings. I always seem to lose them - they get caught in my hair and fall off or I forget to put one on after I take it off to answer the phone. So I walk around wearing nice fine jewelry (necklaces, bracelets, rings,etc.) with super cheapo earrings. :doh:

I've finally decided I needed to be a big girl and have my earrings "match" the quality of my other pieces. To start, I've been hunting some fun basic pieces and ran across these 18k Gucci drop earrings. I adore the little horsebit detail! OMG, I'm in love! :yahoo:

Thanks for letting me share!
IMG_9024.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_9027.jpg
    IMG_9027.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 323
I'm cuckoo about fine jewelry and have a nice collection. But, I've always shied away from buying fine earrings. I always seem to lose them - they get caught in my hair and fall off or I forget to put one on after I take it off to answer the phone. So I walk around wearing nice fine jewelry (necklaces, bracelets, rings,etc.) with super cheapo earrings. :doh:

I've finally decided I needed to be a big girl and have my earrings "match" the quality of my other pieces. To start, I've been hunting some fun basic pieces and ran across these 18k Gucci drop earrings. I adore the little horsebit detail! OMG, I'm in love! :yahoo:

Thanks for letting me share!
View attachment 3549739
I LOVE these!! Congrats!!

Reactions: Sparkletastic