Instant reveal: my classic LE baby :)

klatte

Sep 5, 2013
So happy I finally got my hands on this baby! It's in such a great condition despite being more than a decade old: The original 2001 Stephen Sprouse Graffiti Speedy 30 in khaki :smile:
Many thanks to dear authenticators lovlouisvuitton and Lee!
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1413245218.595232.jpg
Taking my boy out:
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1413245292.029623.jpg
And here is my Speedy and SpeedyB family (yeah I know too many lol)
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1413245368.784192.jpg
(Used to have a Speedy Empreinte too but gifted that to my mom) :smile:

Thanks for letting me share!

Love your new speedy! Looks to be in great condition. And WOW.....to your collection!!! What emp speedy size and color did you gift? Such a good daughter.

Thanks love2learn! I've been looking for this original 'less loud' graffiti speedy for a long time, so happy!!
Yeah I just can't get enough of speedy! Logically I need to sell my speedy 25 Azur as I recently bought the speedy b version but couldn't part with it since it's a different look... hahah. I need to work on letting go some of them but emotionally couldn't do it yet.

I gifted my speedy Emp 25 in indigo to my mom, I think it suits her much better and she deserves being spoiled :smile:

So happy I finally got my hands on this baby! It's in such a great condition despite being more than a decade old: The original 2001 Stephen Sprouse Graffiti Speedy 30 in khaki :smile:
Many thanks to dear authenticators lovlouisvuitton and Lee!
View attachment 2778540
Taking my boy out:
View attachment 2778542
And here is my Speedy and SpeedyB family (yeah I know too many lol)
View attachment 2778543
(Used to have a Speedy Empreinte too but gifted that to my mom) :smile:

Thanks for letting me share!
Omg, impressive collection! And I love your new addition - congrats!