INSTANT REVEAL!!! My Black Haze Devote is Here!!!

Indybop

O.G.
Nov 24, 2007
I was so excited to get this bag I just tore this baby open! So here is my instant reveal. This may just be MY PERFECT BLACK BAG! I have always loved the black stud devote... awww those gold studs on that amazing black leather... but alas it was not for me because of the weight. Well, this one is so LIGHT, and the gold belt detail is gorgeous! I luuuvv me some black with gold hardware, so luxe!!! The leather is perfectly distressed, it reminds me of Bal leather but THICKER and more durable, and I'm sure this leather will just get better/softer with wear! :yahoo:

And a bonus, the belt is so cute as a belt!!! Sorry my pics aren't the best, but Enjoy!

Attachments

• Devote_front.jpg
    Devote_front.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 263
  • Devote_belts.jpg
    Devote_belts.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 173
  • Devote_leather.jpg
    Devote_leather.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 158
Modeling pics...

Attachments

• Devote_model.jpg
    Devote_model.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 247
  • Devote_arm.jpg
    Devote_arm.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 245
  • Belt_model.JPG
    Belt_model.JPG
    50.1 KB · Views: 234
  • belt_closeup.JPG
    belt_closeup.JPG
    90.8 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:
... and because I'm talking about my love of black leather and gold hardware, here is my black mini beloved which never had a proper unveiling! :love: I just love the little gold studs on the sides!!!

Attachments

• Beloved_front.JPG
    Beloved_front.JPG
    67.5 KB · Views: 253
Last edited:
Oh Yeah, one more thing I forgot to mention about the new zip devote, It doesn't have the large buckle on the side, instead it just has three studs. So it is not adjustable, which doesn't bother me since I never adjusted my last one, and I'm sure it helps with how light it is. Not to mention I love the studs!!!

Attachments

• No_buckle.jpg
    No_buckle.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 150
I.ADORE.YOUR.NEW.BAG!!!! :drool:

I am in a tizzy over the black haze, too...I never went for the studded devotes because of their weight, either, so it is fantastic to hear that this one is lighter!! It's soo gorgeous, and suits you perfectly. :yes:

The mini B is gorgeous, too...that's my fave RM at the moment, in fact!!!

(But the zip devote is giving it a run for its money, lol). :nuts:

You love black bags, yes? I don't blame you for getting multiples in this color, RM is amazing at creating bag shapes that one black bag is so different to another, one can justify multiples. BH looks amazing on you, and so do both shapes! Enjoy!