Instant Reveal-Métis!

Congrats! I love my metis- although not in canvas. I think the canvas one is gorgeous! Did you find a charm for it yet? I'm guessing you went to the nm in short hills? So happy for you! Love the versatility of the metis!!
Mod shots?! Again, congrats!!

Congrats! I love my metis- although not in canvas. I think the canvas one is gorgeous! Did you find a charm for it yet? I'm guessing you went to the nm in short hills? So happy for you! Love the versatility of the metis!!
Mod shots?! Again, congrats!!

Yes @short hills. They had to order one for me which was fine. I'm still not sure of which charm yet. I have a nf ikat Indian rose and what to get something that will go with both.

Yes @short hills. They had to order one for me which was fine. I'm still not sure of which charm yet. I have a nf ikat Indian rose and what to get something that will go with both.

Oh? I suggest either the tappage (which I couldn't stand the noise of when I went last), the new fleur mono, or the insolence. The insolence looks great on any canvas bag IMO. Of the three, for BOTH bags, I'd say insolence. Why not try em (taking both your bags) at the store sometime soon? I absolutely lovvvve charms- one of those people who don't think it's a waste of $$$