Instant Reveal: Louis Vuitton Trunks Monogram Bandeau

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I picked up my first LV accessory today and I am in LVoe :love: with my new "Trunks Monogram" bandeau. I'm thinking about buying the New Denim bandeau, but want to know if anyone has experienced any issues with LV bandeaus (for example: color transfer or the silk unraveling from frequent use). If so, let me know. Thanks in advance.

Attached Files:

2. STUNNING!!!!!!!!! enjoy :smile:

3. Beautiful! I was looking at this exact Bandeau at the LV store today when I picked up my Cles. It's so gorgeous in person, I think it might be my next purchase! Enjoy it!!!

4. Congratulations on your purchase, this is a beautiful bandeau. I love items with the trunks!
    I have seen a trunks monogram wool scarf(brown/gold) for sale (second hand) but can not find any information on these, except for a "fake" LV online store that sells them. Could it be genuine or were these never made by Louis Vuitton?

5. You are absolutely right! It looks much better in person. I think you will be happy if you decide to purchase it.

6. Thanks.

7. Lovely!! :smile:

8. Pretty! :biggrin:

9. Wow, that's really pretty. Love all the detail, congrats!

10. I can't advise if the scarf you speak of is real or fake. I suggest you inquire with LV client services to see if it possibly was a limited edition or discontinued item. Sorry I couldn't help.

11. Thank you. It is a beautiful item.

12. cute :smile:

13. Love it! Congrats. What new denim bandeau? I'm intrigued as I love the denim lines.

14. Beautiful! Congrats.

15. Pretty!