Instant reveal - lightweight and lovely!

KatharinaV

O.G.
May 18, 2010
Copenhagen, Denmark
Hello ladies

With all the new and fancy stuff on today's live show I thought I'd do an oldie but goodie instant reveal!

I present to you my newest love:

Large Joelle Tote in Oak in as new condition :smile: She's lightweight, roomy and very lovely!

Attachments

Baginuse

Jun 13, 2012
Too far from an outlet :(
Love the leather and the style is really nice, the pocket and the zipper on the front is so very useful and I love them. I do love a bag with pockets! Congratulations to a lovely bag with very nice leather! :biggrin:

GillianAnnie

Dec 28, 2012
England
Hello ladies

With all the new and fancy stuff on today's live show I thought I'd do an oldie but goodie instant reveal!

I present to you my newest love:

Large Joelle Tote in Oak in as new condition :smile: She's lightweight, roomy and very lovely!
Very stylish bag, well done!

bettymuc77

Oct 29, 2011
Munich, Germany
She's gorgeous - congrats!! :tup:

I have the same one in chocolate and she's just a wonderful classic bag with beautiful leather - Mulberry at its best!

Enjoy her! :smile:

madmadmo

O.G.
Oct 26, 2009
Nottingham
I have a black one, my first brought by hubby. Zips across the top, inside and outside zip pockets and mine has been out in all weathers. Still looks great.

Plain_Jane_Too

Plain Jane
O.G.
Sep 30, 2005
Love the leather and the style is really nice, the pocket and the zipper on the front is so very useful and I love them. I do love a bag with pockets! Congratulations to a lovely bag with very nice leather! :biggrin:
Me too! I love bags with pockets and organizational (practical) separations. This is why I love the Trout. I wish Mulberry would do more pockets...usable ones, not the ones that's for show only

The Joelle looks like a lady of substance..no smoke and mirrors there... How did I miss this one? May I ask the measurement? Might have to Google it....