Instant Reveal:) LE NEW LV COLLAB;)

alexLVoer

Ban? Ah Whats That:P
Nov 26, 2012
Okkkkk. I loove elongated reveals. BUT I want to just scream from the hill tops!!:smile: here is an instant reveal of my LE stole:smile: MY NEW RETNA STOLE:smile:

Attachments

• image-3387738026.jpg
    image-3387738026.jpg
    450.2 KB · Views: 1,176
  • image-1064001354.jpg
    image-1064001354.jpg
    418.7 KB · Views: 1,166
  • image-111457132.jpg
    image-111457132.jpg
    508.1 KB · Views: 1,177
Congrats .. nice colour choice:smile:

Thank you:smile: It was either this one or the brighter version. I prefer the darker one:smile:

Nice! Do they have any new bags out too?

Thank you so much. ahhh no. i asked and it was just the scarf and luggage which they didn't have in. They didnt say if any bags where comming out. I think not as it is a limited collection BUT what do i know:sad: Hope that helps

Nice! Do they have any new bags out too?

OHH but they did have the new epi pochette's and vernis pochettes's, and the new Metis bags ANDD the new SOBE clutch BUT they unfortunately would not let me look at the SOBE as theywhere both being reserved:sad: Other than that. No new bags received.

Gorgeous. Congrats! I am torn between this and the Lezard stole - the colour I want never seems to be in stock anyway! Would you mind doing a modelling pic/showing the stole laid out flat? I'd love to see it in more detail!

Gorgeous. Congrats! I am torn between this and the Lezard stole - the colour I want never seems to be in stock anyway! Would you mind doing a modelling pic/showing the stole laid out flat? I'd love to see it in more detail!

Hey:smile: Trust me i have a lezzard stole and they are always around. THIS ONE IS LIMITED;) I was lucky they had this in stock:smile: IT was NEW to:smile: so i jumped for joy. sure ill upload a modeling shot on how i wear it and laid flat:smile:

Thanks love!

No worries. Always here to help. PM me if you want more info:smile:

boyoverboard said:

Here arethe modeling pics and laid flat pics. Sorry for messy room and pj's. it's bed one of those stay at home do nothing days.

Attachments

• image-2647708016.jpg
    image-2647708016.jpg
    438.4 KB · Views: 1,004
  • image-684387546.jpg
    image-684387546.jpg
    573.6 KB · Views: 987
Congrats ~ I really like this stole! Great modelling pic!! :biggrin:

Thank you.:smile: its really different. i love different Things from LV:P. OHHH its embarrassing that modelling pic:P haha. like i said. lounge day at home. SOOO no need to get dressed up:P 920 dollar LV stole with peter alexander pj's nice combo right:cool: