Instant Reveal - Knot Chain Clutch

It is gorgeous! What color is this? Oh my, congratulations and wear her in good health and happiness!!!

Long time BV fans but a late comer to the knot clutch. Finally own one and sad to hear from SA that they maybe discontinuing soon ( as it is part of the current sale promotion at the Hawaii boutique). I was debating on the colors and decided to go with this color so I can wear it casually :smile:

View attachment 4807112View attachment 4807111

excellent choice! :tup:
i have one hidden waiting for a big date to become officially mine (anyway nowhere to carry it at the moment), great time to score a timeless and staple piece! enjoy and wear it in good health! :drinks:

What don't you have hidden away and waiting to use? :lol:
You have to have the most incredible collection of goodness stashed away for future use. :coolio: :love:
I'm in awe every single time you post a picture of your collection! :yahoo: :tup:

Long time BV fans but a late comer to the knot clutch. Finally own one and sad to hear from SA that they maybe discontinuing soon ( as it is part of the current sale promotion at the Hawaii boutique). I was debating on the colors and decided to go with this color so I can wear it casually :smile:

View attachment 4807112View attachment 4807111

Beautiful! I love the color, it looks perfect on you!