Instant Reveal - Impulse buy

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey guys,
    So I went to LV yesterday to see if they had any samples of the new Portobello and of course they didn't. I purchased this little doll instead. I had been considering her for the last couple months but not with any real thought. I was going to get her in mono but decided I need more DE in my collection. When they had one MIF left out of the 3 in the store i knew it was meant to be. Here she is my new DE Eva!😍😍

image-3215604996.jpg image-3419007832.jpg image-1433321294.jpg image-3408967512.jpg
  2. The best impulse buy ever!! You will love wearing the Eva!!! Congrats!!!

3. Congrats on your Eva!! I'm so jealous~~ I've been eyeing it for months as well

4. Congrats on a great purchase. You will love it and enjoy your new beauty.

5. bag twins love it :wlae::drinkup: Congrats

6. One on my wish lists :heart: Congrats!

7. Looks fab on you - congrats!

8. Congratulations!

9. Congrats! A beauty!!

10. Congrats!

11. Congrats!

12. Congrats! She looks great on you!

13. Very pretty!

14. congrats and enjoy:smile:! smartest purchase i ever made..!!

15. Thanks for the love guys! I took her out last night and it was perfect! How long did it take before you scratched up the plate? I know it's inevitable but I'm dreading that first scratch I get lol. Also what to do with the gold chain when wearing the strap? Seems most people leave it dangling down?