Instant Reveal! I think it's a TPF first

MoxiePixie

May 4, 2012
I know there's a few here who've been waiting for this one, including me! I'll post after the pics with my impressions.

Sorry the photos are so big, I have no clue how to resize them smaller to upload directly from my computer so I did it from photobucket.

For reference, I'm 5'10 and wear a size 8/10.

Here's Molly (aka Baby Rory!)

Attachments

• a613cd28.jpg
    a613cd28.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 1,252
  • 28c3ef19.jpg
    28c3ef19.jpg
    233.2 KB · Views: 1,271
  • 85028bd7.jpg
    85028bd7.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 1,251
Ok, here's my impression. LOVE the leather. Butter soft just like the duffles. The inside is also black, which I don't like so much, wish it was a lighter color to make things easier to find. I am EXTREMELY disappointed that the strap is so short. I was expecting a long strap like Rory comes with that could be worn crossbody. This one, as you can tell from the mod shot, is very short. No way to be worn crossbody. The short straps are too short for me to wear comfortably on my shoulder and that was with just a thin t-shirt on. But, I have big boobs and flabby arms, so someone with skinny arms might have better luck.

I love the way it slouches and I love the look of the purse. I just really really wish it came with the long strop. I even tried to put the strap from my duffle on it but the duffle strap is too wide. I grabbed a black strap from another bag and clipped it on just to see how it would look with a longer strap and I LOVED it. I wish Coach would have given it the longer strap. Because of that, I'm not sure if I'll keep it even though I love the style of everything else with the purse. Really disappointed about the strap.

From another thread:
"The Legacy Leather Molly Satchel style #21132 dimensions (LxHxW) is 12.25 in x 9.00 in x 5.50 in. The Legacy Leather Molly will debut in Cognac, Black, Fuchsia, Parchment, Sunflower, Black Cherry, Carnelian, Camel, Tourmeline, and Emerald."

It was $348 originally and I used the FB coupon.

MoxiePixie said:
Ok, here's my impression. LOVE the leather. Butter soft just like the duffles. The inside is also black, which I don't like so much, wish it was a lighter color to make things easier to find. I am EXTREMELY disappointed that the strap is so short. I was expecting a long strap like Rory comes with that could be worn crossbody. This one, as you can tell from the mod shot, is very short. No way to be worn crossbody. The short straps are too short for me to wear comfortably on my shoulder and that was with just a thin t-shirt on. But, I have big boobs and flabby arms, so someone with skinny arms might have better luck.

I love the way it slouches and I love the look of the purse. I just really really wish it came with the long strop. I even tried to put the strap from my duffle on it but the duffle strap is too wide. I grabbed a black strap from another bag and clipped it on just to see how it would look with a longer strap and I LOVED it. I wish Coach would have given it the longer strap. Because of that, I'm not sure if I'll keep it even though I love the style of everything else with the purse. Really disappointed about the strap.

Thats a bummer about the strap. Could you add a clip on each side like some people here use for fobs? Would that give it enough drop, or no? And you dont look big and/or flabby in those pictures....so dont do that to yourself! I think the bag looks very nice on you!

Are the straps the same width as the duffles? I'm just wondering if we will be able to swap straps between styles. The straps look a bit thinner than the duffles but it's hard to tell in photographs.

The bag looks great on you. I am debating whether or not to change my large Fuchsia CB duffle order to a Molly Fuchsia CB.