Instant reveal from sin city!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Picked up this lovely Brazza wallet in Damier Ebene in Las Vegas. Thank you to everyone who weighed in on what wallet I should get for my checkbook and extra cards and change. I use my curieuse compact Empreinte wallet for my most used credit cards and ID but needed something handy for other stuff. Though it is a men's wallet the SA told me they among the staff at the store females and male this is hands down the most useful one everyone loves and has. I was debating about getting an insolite but the SA says the buttons will start to pull away from the canvas with use. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396732940.868435.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396733035.283233.jpg

2. great wallet - congrats!

3. very nice! congrats!!👍😃👏

4. Niiiiiiice!!!🎉congrats and enjoy! 😃

5. Really nice! :biggrin:
    I really want one in Monogram canvas, Epi, Taiga, and the Taurillon leather. :P

6. Very pretty. Congratulations.

7. Thanks everyone! And the canvas is thick unlike the emilie or Josephine wallets. This thing can be probably run over by a car and still hold up.

8. I like this! It looks like it would be great for travel, with all those slots and the sturdy DE canvas. I might check it out next time I'm in the boutique. Congrats!

9. Congrats, never thought of this as unisex before! I like it! Have a great time!

10. You can get the mon monogram version and pick colors too but I didn't feel justified to pay extra cost.

11. Nice wallet! Congrats!

12. It's beautiful, congrats!

13. Congrats!!

14. Very nice! Congrats!

15. I have this wallet in mono. I've had it for 6 years and it still looks pristine as it's my only LV wallet and have used it everyday for 6 years! I love her to death!! She's so functional and lightweight. The damier looks fab, congrats!