Instant Reveal!! fresh out of LV store.

Queen Maria said:
What purses did you exchange ??

don't tell me your hamstead ?
Beautiful wallet tho !

No way! I love my Hampstead Lol. I also bought an Epi Zippy Coin Wallet in Piment from Paris. When I came back and try putting stuff in it, I realized it was not big enough for me. So I went and get Emilie wallet which was about the same price ( I didn't want to pay extra), but I returned it the next day, it was not for me. So i got a Sarah in DE instead,I knew i liked Zippy but I couldn't justify paying $845 for it .. I could get a Neverfull MM for that price!! But I wasn't thrilled about the Sarah either. So i bit bullet and got what I know I would be be happy with. Thanks to Samera, my SA who has been so patient. She said this is final exchange though, which is totally fine cuz I love it so much!

emimc said:
No way! I love my Hampstead Lol. I also bought an Epi Zippy Coin Wallet in Piment from Paris. When I came back and try putting stuff in it, I realized it was not big enough for me. So I went and get Emilie wallet which was about the same price ( I didn't want to pay extra), but I returned it the next day, it was not for me. So i got a Sarah in DE instead,I knew i liked Zippy but I couldn't justify paying $845 for it .. I could get a Neverfull MM for that price!! But I wasn't thrilled about the Sarah either. So i bit bullet and got what I know I would be be happy with. Thanks to Samera, my SA who has been so patient. She said this is final exchange though, which is totally fine cuz I love it so much!

Ohhh I'm sure you love hamstead ;)
MY BAD !!! I thought I read PURSES !!! Lol
I had to re read it again .. I Was driving when
I read it ! It was Purchases ... Hahahaha
I love your hamstead and that's why I get
little worried my dear ;) whew ! That was
close !!! Love the new wallet tho !!! Congrats
again :flowers:

Queen Maria said:
Ohhh I'm sure you love hamstead ;)
MY BAD !!! I thought I read PURSES !!! Lol
I had to re read it again .. I Was driving when
I read it ! It was Purchases ... Hahahaha
I love your hamstead and that's why I get
little worried my dear ;) whew ! That was
close !!! Love the new wallet tho !!! Congrats
again :flowers:

Lol. Thanks dear, you are so sweet. Hampstead is gonna have to stuck with me for a long time now cuz I really love it.