Instant Reveal for MBMJ

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This is a belated reveal for a couple of things that I picked up from Detroit over my Thanksgiving long weekend. (Canadian Thanksgiving for those who haven't noticed my location =p)

I'm going to make this super quick since I don't want to make you wonderful ladies suffer =p

First off is my iPad case! I really should have gotten this LONG ago! I'm so bad with my iPad, even the invisible shield that I apply is starting to get ruined lol!!! I totally do not regret this purchase and will recommend to everybody with an iPad to purchase one!!

I liked the pink & purple one, but pink is more my colour, so pink it is =)
    [​IMG]

Up next are my new mouse flats. Yes, I bought another pair. I saw them at Neiman Marcus Last Call and immediately picked them up =p They were having additional 35% off the weekend I was there also. Although, it doesn't look as nice as the pair my sister bought, I didn't care because I paid more than 50% off from the price she paid.

So here they are, but can anybody tell me why it doesn't have whiskers??
    [​IMG]

Here's a picture off all the mice in my house lol!!
    [​IMG]

2. Cute! No idea about the whiskers, but I didn't even notice until you mentioned it. :smile:

3. Thanks nikkibaby!

4. Those mouse flats are adorable.

5. gotta love the ipod case and the flats are just so cute :smile: congrats

6. Love them both! Congrats!

7. Thanks ladies!! I hope they release some cases for the ipad mini soon!