Instant reveal first LV in 5 years!

wigglytuff

Love & Hermes
O.G.
Aug 10, 2008
Hey guys long time no see. I got my first LV in five years three days ago. We were in London for our first trip there. And they have a LOT of coins. Coins for the £1 and £2 plus coins for £0.20 and £0.02 which we don't have coins for in America. But my wife ended up getting a less expensive bag than she planned. Her plan was to spend £1,200 but she spent £500 so she got me this coin purse which I have really needed!
image.jpeg
More images
With the travel family
image.jpeg
Just the coin purse
image.jpeg
And the inside
image.jpeg

Reactions: j19 and SapphireGem
I have had the round coin purse for years and really love it. I don't put coins in my wallets to keep them clean so this is both cute and very useful. Congrats and enjoy.

Reactions: wigglytuff
I have had the round coin purse for years and really love it. I don't put coins in my wallets to keep them clean so this is both cute and very useful. Congrats and enjoy.

Yeah I have been putting coins in my wallet which I don't like because it bulks up the wallet but this is perfect. It's really a good size for all the coins I could need. And it fits a few folded bills (American, not the British money which is bigger).