Instant reveal first LV in 5 years!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away seven more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey guys long time no see. I got my first LV in five years three days ago. We were in London for our first trip there. And they have a LOT of coins. Coins for the £1 and £2 plus coins for £0.20 and £0.02 which we don't have coins for in America. But my wife ended up getting a less expensive bag than she planned. Her plan was to spend £1,200 but she spent £500 so she got me this coin purse which I have really needed!
    image.jpeg
    More images
    With the travel family
    image.jpeg
    Just the coin purse
    image.jpeg
    And the inside
    image.jpeg

j19 and SapphireGem like this.
  2. Cute! Congrats!

wigglytuff likes this.
  3. Love it! Congrats!

wigglytuff likes this.
  4. I have had the round coin purse for years and really love it. I don't put coins in my wallets to keep them clean so this is both cute and very useful. Congrats and enjoy.

wigglytuff likes this.
  5. Congrats!

wigglytuff likes this.
  6. Yeah I have been putting coins in my wallet which I don't like because it bulks up the wallet but this is perfect. It's really a good size for all the coins I could need. And it fits a few folded bills (American, not the British money which is bigger).

7. Such a cute item. Congrats!

wigglytuff likes this.
  8. Congratulations! The LV coin purse is so adorable!

wigglytuff likes this.
  9. Cute, congrats!

wigglytuff likes this.
  10. Congrats… nice choice and welcome back:smile:

wigglytuff likes this.
  11. Congrats! Such a useful and cute item to add to your collection! Enjoy!

wigglytuff likes this.
  12. Congrats! Lovely piece :smile:

wigglytuff likes this.
  13. Congratulations! :tup:

wigglytuff likes this.
  14. Cute and classic! :heart:

wigglytuff likes this.
  15. I have been on the fence on buying this item. Seeing the pictures makes it super hard to avoid it lol.

wigglytuff likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice