Instant Reveal - First Hermes purchase!

missjenn

O.G.
Feb 23, 2013
Walked into Hermes today with the intention of buying ONE bracelet and ONE shawl...but I ended up with the ones in the photos attached and am very happy! Had a wonderful experience and a wonderful SA. I hopefully will be adding more orange to my collection!

Card case in natural / bleu cobalt
Kelly Double Tour Bracelet in blue croc
Hapi 3MM Bracelet in black
Rivale Double Tour in red

and last but not least...

Evelyne GM in Gold! This was unexpected but it was sitting right there in the glass display, calling out my name. Had to take her home :biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_1722.jpg
    IMG_1722.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 1,144
  • IMG_1724.jpg
    IMG_1724.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 1,144
  • IMG_1726.jpg
    IMG_1726.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 1,139
  • IMG_1729.jpg
    IMG_1729.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 1,143
Great loot, indeed! So funny how all of us come in thinking of something precise and get out with something else, I love this! You did great! Enjoy! :biggrin:

Walked into Hermes today with the intention of buying ONE bracelet and ONE shawl...but I ended up with the ones in the photos attached and am very happy! Had a wonderful experience and a wonderful SA. I hopefully will be adding more orange to my collection!

Evelyne GM in Gold! This was unexpected but it was sitting right there in the glass display, calling out my name. Had to take her home :biggrin:

Congrats on all these orange boxes. I feel the same way that the bags can send waves to our brains, 'Take me home' every time.

WooHoo!!!! Congrats on a great haul and your first at that! Enjoy everything...post some individual shots when you get a chance, I'd love to drool! :biggrin:;)

Congratulations on your haul! You've done well for a first purchase and in all fairness, I think it's very hard to walk away with just ONE thing from H! :biggrin: Enjoy your Evelyne, it's one of my fave bags.