Instant reveal...Dillards sale goodies ;)

Britexmom

Britexmom
O.G.
Jul 20, 2012
I was waiting outside when the store opened today , my store still had some good deals left . I was able to snag two swingbacks ( UV is for my sons gf ) and the Madison tote in punch. Total cost for all three with tax was $269 :smile:

image-64451716.jpg

Inside light.

image-2842050728.jpg

Outdoor light .

image-2381796835.jpg

image-848634874.jpg

My 11 yr dd loves the swing pack but her fave color is blue do I have ordered her the tourmaline one from aafes for $118, which is the best deal I could find in that color .

Congrats!

I stared at the same tote yesterday in my Dillards, but was trying to be good, so I did not ask the price (already got another uv penny for $69). But after seeing your pics, I want the tote! I may get it if it is still there when I go to Dillards later today :smile:

I was waiting outside when the store opened today , my store still had some good deals left . I was able to snag two swingbacks ( UV is for my sons gf ) and the Madison tote in punch. Total cost for all three with tax was $269 :smile:

View attachment 2044744

Inside light.

View attachment 2044745

Outdoor light .

View attachment 2044746

View attachment 2044747

My 11 yr dd loves the swing pack but her fave color is blue do I have ordered her the tourmaline one from aafes for $118, which is the best deal I could find in that color .

As of now, my Dillards has the swingpack in tourmaline for 30% off plus the extra 30%.

joni80 said:
As of now, my Dillards has the swingpack in tourmaline for 30% off plus the extra 30%.

Mine only had the duffle in tourmaline, dd has tonsillitis this week and I k ow the swing pack will cheer her up. Happily aafes is tax free and free ship so it's not too bad of a deal ... But Dillard's would have been sweeter :smile: