Instant Reveal~Dark Beige Boy Bag!!

Stacy31

O.G.
Sep 27, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
I have to say, after seeing so many problems with this particular bag, I was hesitant to purchase. However, the combination was just so stunning that I thought I would at least try to hunt one down. I was shocked that my awesome SA (Marci at Saks, Beachwood, Ohio) was able to get this beauty for me! If any of you are looking for a new SA, I highly recommend her:smile: And it's absolutely perfect!!

Please ignore the boxes...:smile:

Attachments

Vonnie1

Feb 13, 2013
Gorgeous bag. Saks Beachwood is my local store too! Everyone there is very friendly. Enjoy your new bag.

Reactions: Stacy31

franr

Jul 27, 2015
Beautiful! This is the exact combo I want, I'm hoping I can find it in Paris at the end of the month. What kind of leather is it?

Reactions: Stacy31

Louellaboo

Apr 1, 2013
Uk
Gorgeous bag great find what size is it ?and can you let me know the code please can you do a close up pic so we can see leather and true colour

Stacy31

O.G.
Sep 27, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
Gorgeous bag great find what size is it ?and can you let me know the code please can you do a close up pic so we can see leather and true colour
I have another picture in the April purchases thread if you want to check there. The color is called "dark beige" and it's from 17P.