Instant reveal. Come see what I got today at the Dillard's sale

New2Coach

O.G.
Jul 26, 2007
Well, after going on my second trip to Dillard's I finally found something I liked! I guess I missed this yesterday, but I went back today just in case and I happened upon this cute little thing. At first glance I was scared of the light colored leather and the size, but the turnlock drew me in. This is my first smaller wallet. I have always carried a slim or checkbook wallet, but I decided to take a chance and try this one out. Still not too fond of the lighter color, but it was the last one left and for $41.00 how could I pass it up? It was 50% off then another 30% (because out of the whole entire state of Texas this is the ONLY Dillard's that is 30%-all the others are 40%!! Now what is up with that???)

So here it is...my new Parker wallet in sand. So far so good with the size. I just had to scale back a little, but that is ok. I have plenty of wristlets if I need them! I am still scared about the light color. Should/Can I apple it?
parkerwallet002.jpg

parkerwallet003-1.jpg

Oh, and my dh does not have to work this weekend so I think we will head out of town to a few more Dillard's that is 40%. Hopefully I can find another goody:graucho:.

Our Dillard's only had a couple of Bonnie cross-bodies and random wallets. They had tons of clearance D&B. They did have a decent selection of Coach shoes on sale but nothing really called out to me...sad but true.
Your Dillards sounds like my Macys...never the same sale as everyone else--crazy!

Congrats on your pretty new wallet!

Nice find and a great price! I apple'd my parker cinnamon hippie and it's doing great. I think the wallet is the same leather, but without the pearlized finish, so I think apple should be fine :smile:

Thanks everyone. I really like the size. I am actually really excited about the size. I have been wanting to try something new, but refrained due to price. This one was a steal considering I am 3 hrs away from the nearest outlet!

PerkMe: Yeah, its crazy about how all stores being different.

ConChenn: Thanks for the tip. I am off to apple it.

ConChenn: Thanks for the tip. I am off to apple it.

Np! Just remember to use the apple care once after rain and stain spraying it and again 24 hours later if the leather seems a little dry still. I noticed that some leathers only needed the be apple'd once after the spray and some needed it twice. (michellejy was the one who told me that the spray might dry out the leather and that a second application of apple conditioner 24 hours later might be necessary, so kudos to her!)