Instant reveal...come see Ms. Turner in Black!

jc0812

Apr 22, 2008
I fell in love with this bag the instant I took it out of its bag...it's so awesome! :love: In fact, I got excited just peeking at it with the clear plastic bag still on! The gunmetal just looks fantastic against the black and gives it such a rock n' roll vibe. I think Treesje's gunmetal hardware may be one of my all-time faves in terms of hardware. It gives off just the right amount of bling but is still classy at the same time.

The leather is wonderfully soft and smooshy, just like the leather on my grey Marley, and smells divine.

I'm loving covertible-style bags more and more. This is my fourth convertible bag in the last few weeks and I find the versatility so convenient for my life. Treesje makes some of the best convertible bags, as you all know!

Well, on to the pics! Sorry for so many, I got a little snap-happy. :P

331lx0i.jpg

2vspvr8.jpg

sd2xkn.jpg

2j14vg2.jpg

Instant reveals... my favorite kind :smile:

Love your turner! I've been thinking of one in chrome so your modeling pics definitely help. Could you tell me your height just for reference pls??

Btw.. I feel like there's no such thing as too many pics at tpf. I always want more hehe

Thanks for sharing the photos, jc!! :drool: The Turner looks amazing on you! I love the Turner (and Marley, of course!) because of the rock 'n roll vibe it has like you said! It's fun, youthful, and hip! I also prefer gunmetal hardware over gold too because it looks so much hotter. :heart:

I'm surprised the Turner is not as big as I imagined it to be... I didn't think much of them when they first came out but I find myself eying the Grey one more and more overtime heh. I must admit though, as much as I love the Grey color, the black "rocks" more. Congrats again!!

Thanks acschjenn, csalt, rainedrop and lvdreamer! Yes, the leather is super smooshy and pillowy. I kind of just want to hug it like a pillow (only here on TPF do I not have to worry that that sounds strange :P).

acschjenn, I am 5'5". The Turner isn't as large as I thought it would be but it will definitely be large enough for my needs. I haven't tried putting my things in it yet but I would imagine that it's comparable in size to an asher. I think it would be hot in chrome!

Nver was a Turner Fan but that is amazing. I love the gunmetel against the black. The studs make this bag. I think it would be a little blah without them. I'd like to get this bag and carry it handheld. So cool.

Ooh, I was wondering if you'd received this yet! Congrats, that leather really looks amazing! :drool: IA, the gunmetal hardware and studs really are the best. Treesje is also definitely fantastic when it comes to convertible bags. :yes: Congrats again! :biggrin: