Instant Reveal - Bleecker Daily Shoulder Bag

Jadis4742

May 24, 2013
Thank goodness, today has just been horrible and there's nothing like a big red box to take my mind off things.

0OqjnPf.png

EsYukeQ.png

So....you come with a dustbag but Mini Tanners didn't? Ahhh, Coach logic.

JB6Z1o3l.jpg

This leather is AMAZING I can't even tell you. I've been just sitting here petting it.

osempmQ.png

Biggest wristlet ever!

U3RCtYK.png

Lol, no, it's a shoulder bag.

(Sorry about the PJs, UPS doesn't get here until 8pm!)
(For reference, I'm 5'4 and 160lbs.)

rKuTqQD.png

gfGe9Gx.png

Now let's put my crap in it! All the assorted stuff goes in the wristlet.

BkWrCFU.png

It slouches really nicely!

8vafj48.png

Hmmm...it's pretty big. Will my ipad fit?

...success!

egg5ynx.png

The strap is really digging into my shoulder now, but it'll do when I want to just keep my valuables on me during this upcoming trip.

And this last shot is the bag loaded with just the everyday stuff again, just on the shoulder instead of crossbody. It's a little long this way. Pity the strap isn't adjustable, but that's the only fault so far.

FD29k84.png

Hope this helps someone! I like it very much, and it will be super easy to pack on this trip. I wish I could get my hands on the taupe color!

Very very nice! Thanks for the great pics. I do love very simple bags like this. I debated this bag with my PCE but held back. I'm waiting for the large Daily 30156 and hoping it comes in Silt. Be safe on your trip and enjoy your bag. Be sure to check in with us while you're on the road!

You can double the strap to make it into a shoulder bag. It was advertised on the Penny bag (19914).

Fold the strap in half, thread the folded side through one of the strap attachment pieces, pull the dog leash clips through, and clip them to the other side.

You can double the strap to make it into a shoulder bag. It was advertised on the Penny bag (19914).

Fold the strap in half, thread the folded side through one of the strap attachment pieces, pull the dog leash clips through, and clip them to the other side.

Here's mine in tan with strap doubled. It's a very soft bag!ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392870626.139143.jpg