Instant Reveal! Black J12

missyb

O.G.
May 29, 2007
As most of you know I went back and fourth as to a everyday watch. I was so torn between a santos cartier and a j12. I already have a white diamond bezel j12 and a YG cartier panther. I finally got a 38mm black J12 I didn't it with diamonds because I already have the white with. So here it is. I love it! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1384629633.819160.jpg

Lovely watch; I really think you will enjoy the black for everyday. My Dior VIII is black, and I truly love it and prefer it over my Rolex. It goes with everything and it's so stylish; congrats on this black beauty. So happy you finally have it on your wrist.

Thank you all for the help deciding and the compliments now I have to decide what kind of bracelet to wear with it. Any ideas? This will be my Xmas present!

Thank you all for the help deciding and the compliments now I have to decide what kind of bracelet to wear with it. Any ideas? This will be my Xmas present!

I wear mine with my white gold love bracelet (since it was there first) and then vary the other one. At present I have a thin white gold and diamond long bead bracelet on as the third; it's small enough to be everyday casual (just pretend the Dior VIII is your lovely Chanel J12).

Attachments

• 4a.jpg
    4a.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 527