Instant Reveal: Black Cherry goodness

Jul 21, 2012
Wow...I first saw this bag in a Coach YouTube video before it was available and have been waiting and waiting...and during the last PCE it was finally on the site so I ordered it and here it is! Love the color, this is my first black cherry. The only negative is...no feet! Come on Coach, how can you make a hand carry only satchel with no feet??? Anyway the bag is still TDF.

image-2852890401.jpg

dolllover

It's showtime!
Jan 10, 2008
Gorgeous Bag! I had to have a bag in this color and bought the Molly. This color is amazing.

Jul 21, 2012
Congrats !!! Beautiful color and bag.
What model is it?
21192 Sv/Black Cherry Legacy Archival Top Zip Satchel

It comes in silver/black cherry, brass/camel or brass/sunflower on coach.com and Macy's had it in silver/black as an exclusive color at one point but I think it's currently sold out.

zaara10

Dec 7, 2011
tpf
Gorgeous! Do u think bc is a spring & summer color too? I was thinking of getting something in bc.

Jul 21, 2012
Gorgeous! Do u think bc is a spring & summer color too? I was thinking of getting something in bc.
I plan to carry mine this spring and summer...many of my clothes are black or tan or some shade of brown no matter the season...I am not a person that wears a lot of white or light shades in my wardrobe...I like the neutrals and the jewel tones, and I think black cherry goes with all that. Not to mention that I can get a light colored bag dirty in about 2 seconds...I don't do white or light tan bags, so parchment sand and camel are off limits for me, as are mint and chambray and lemon. LOL!

zaara10

Dec 7, 2011
tpf
I plan to carry mine this spring and summer...many of my clothes are black or tan or some shade of brown no matter the season...I am not a person that wears a lot of white or light shades in my wardrobe...I like the neutrals and the jewel tones, and I think black cherry goes with all that. Not to mention that I can get a light colored bag dirty in about 2 seconds...I don't do white or light tan bags, so parchment sand and camel are off limits for me, as are mint and chambray and lemon. LOL!
Thanks! I have a bc Molly on hold & a bc penny on hold. It's decision time ;)