Instant reveal - birthday pressie from me to me ;-)

Congrats! It's beautiful. Simple and classy. I have them in the YG earrings and get compliments all the time! Enjoy! And happy birthday in advance :smile:

Thank you so much for your lovely comment :smile: I bet your earrings are gorgeous - am so tempted to get the matching set but don't know whether having both the earrings and necklace would look too matchy matchy?

I gotta say... I do love tiffany. Nice everyday necklace, great choice!

Me too! :biggrin: Such a simple design but it does feel so pretty and classy, Tiffany does pieces like this so well.

Great birthday gift to yourself! Happy birthday!

Happy early birthday!!! It's gorgeous!

Thanks! :biggrin:

Hapy early birthday! Enjoy! I too have got a blue box sitting prettily in my closet waiting to be unwrapped for my birthday. Im not looking forward for my 'age increase' but I am looking forward to opening it. Still got 4 weeks to go, I got it early in order to avoid price increase, I thought if I cant avoid age increase at least I can avoid price increase ;)

Thanks and I admire your willpower! :woot: I'm terrible at unwrapping any presents early, let alone a gorgeous blue box... :graucho: Can't wait to see your reveal and happy birthday in advance. Good idea to avoid the price increase too. I'm glad I also got in before it happens - there are a few other pieces I am eyeing but I have to save up first anyway.