Instant Reveal: Best Mail Day Ever!

AndagainSalvage

Team Haverchuck
Aug 1, 2010
I've been busy again. As you may already know, I mentioned a few days ago that I got a gathered bag at a great price of $200 - she arrived today and she really is mint and unworn, and I also ended up with a really neat piece - I can't recall the name of her, but I know she was uber expensive at retail, and I got her for SUCH an irresistible buy it now of $129!

2_zps7c04f53d.jpg

4_zps2d52f14c.jpg

with my larger midnight bag:
1_zpsc8d3223a.jpg

with my other new bag (i made a trade, her for the gathered!! Can't keep both):
3_zps3128f7ae.jpg

And the new girl! Again, I'm unsure of the name of this bag....but I know I can't wait to wear her in the spring!

6_zps660fb7f9.jpg

5_zps753fc45f.jpg

AndagainSalvage said:
I've been busy again. As you may already know, I mentioned a few days ago that I got a gathered bag at a great price of $200 - she arrived today and she really is mint and unworn, and I also ended up with a really neat piece - I can't recall the name of her, but I know she was uber expensive at retail, and I got her for SUCH an irresistible buy it now of $129!

And the new girl! Again, I'm unsure of the name of this bag....but I know I can't wait to wear her in the spring!

Love your Sophias.

Gorgeous gathered bags! So you're trading out the silver Sophia? You made a great trade, I do believe! I also have a gathered midnight Sophia and a gathered graphite (you've got good taste!), and both colors are just so versatile! Love your other bag too; $129 is an amazing price for her...congrats!

:smile: Thanks!

Yes, not an actual trade per se - but a collection sacrifice lol. Since I got the gathered bag, one of my bags had to go. At this point, while I wish I could buy countless Coach bags, with baby on the way I have to cut corners. And since the other sophia is so delicate, I knew she wasn't for me. I'd just destroy her! And I really don't want to have to deal with worrying about what damage I'm doing to my purse every day.

I have done very well so far with my larger gathered sophia, she really holds up well! So I thought the smaller gathered was more for me :smile:

AndagainSalvage said:
:smile: Thanks!

Yes, not an actual trade per se - but a collection sacrifice lol. Since I got the gathered bag, one of my bags had to go. At this point, while I wish I could buy countless Coach bags, with baby on the way I have to cut corners. And since the other sophia is so delicate, I knew she wasn't for me. I'd just destroy her! And I really don't want to have to deal with worrying about what damage I'm doing to my purse every day.

I have done very well so far with my larger gathered sophia, she really holds up well! So I thought the smaller gathered was more for me :smile:

I think you're making the right choice with the silver Sophia. I love that bag too, and I'm pretty careful with my bags...but I'm not sure I'm *that* careful lol. That bag does seem more delicate than I'm used to. I'm like you; I want bags that I can use without worry. I'm sure Sophia will find a good home with someone else! The gathered bags really do hold up surprisingly well; I'd love to have a few more!

2_zps7c04f53d.jpg

4_zps2d52f14c.jpg

1_zpsc8d3223a.jpg

3_zps3128f7ae.jpg

6_zps660fb7f9.jpg

5_zps753fc45f.jpg
WOW, how did you score the gathered sophia for such a great price?
She is super gorgeous!
Congrats on your great finds!

WOW, how did you score the gathered sophia for such a great price?
She is super gorgeous!
Congrats on your great finds!

:smile: Thanks again friends!

Lucy dee: I am kind of an eBay stalker lol - The bag probably ended lower because it's missing the shoulder strap, but I don't care! I thought it'd bother me but it doesn't at all! I actually got a better bargain several months ago - I got the larger gathered Sophia in midnight for best offer $220, AND she came with a really pretty coach fob, too! Persistence and patience is key I guess :biggrin: