Instant Reveal - beat the price increase!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I saw this here on TPF and fell in lvoe:smile: I ordered it the night before the price increase. I was undecided whether to get this interior or the ivory but decided this would not get dirty as quickly. The Ivory has now disappeared from the website. I am happy with my decision....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Congrats!

3. Very pretty congrats!

4. Super cute, the zipper pulls are adorable. Congrats!

5. very cute!! congrats!!👍😃👏

6. Really love this piece, congrats!!

7. Cute! Congrats!!

8. I've been looking at this to carry with my eva! It's so pretty! :love::love::loveeyes::loveeyes: You will have to let me know how you like it!

9. Congrats, it's lovely!

10. I love it, so adorable!

11. Lovely piece, enjoy!

12. Congrats! The ICP is one of my absolute favorite pieces...and not too hard on the bank account ;)

13. Lovely, Congrats!!

14. An adorable piece, congrats!!

15. Congrats, so cute. I think you made the right choice, I saw a pre loved ivory insolite on eBay recently and the inside was discoloured from use. It would have been difficult to keep it looking new for as long as you will with this one.