Instant reveal - Anniversary/Christmas gift

DawnS

O.G.
Oct 4, 2013
DH and I celebrated our 18th wedding anniversary last night. And here is my special gift - Speedy 30 B!

I have to share my amazing story about it. So, we went to the LV in Saks in Indy to make my purchase. I knew this was the bag I wanted. So, as DH and I looking at my bag, DH points out the gaps with the red showing through and asks the SA if that's normal. Long story short, we ended up asking if there was another one we could compare it to. She brought out another one and there were NO gaps whatsoever! I couldn't believe the difference. And you want to know the best part???? The new one was MADE IN FRANCE!!!:yahoo:

Big congrats and Happy Anniversary! 18 years is a great accomplishment IMO. Also - way to go hubby! Finding a problem with the first bag and getting the perfect one in the end. Sounds like this was meant to be! :Presents

DH and I celebrated our 18th wedding anniversary last night. And here is my special gift - Speedy 30 B!

I have to share my amazing story about it. So, we went to the LV in Saks in Indy to make my purchase. I knew this was the bag I wanted. So, as DH and I looking at my bag, DH points out the gaps with the red showing through and asks the SA if that's normal. Long story short, we ended up asking if there was another one we could compare it to. She brought out another one and there were NO gaps whatsoever! I couldn't believe the difference. And you want to know the best part???? The new one was MADE IN FRANCE!!!:yahoo:

Congratulations! I used to live in Fishers so I know that Saks well!!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!