Instant reveal: animal printed & something red!

Louislily

Mar 11, 2013
Hi M lovers,

I got two goodies last week I would love to show you! It's been a while that I purchased anything M, but after cheating for so long it was time to get something!

I was hoping to go home with a bag from the outlet, unfortunately there was nothing that made my heart skip a beat ( even though my SA was so sweet and let me try everything I wanted, thanks Niels :heart: ) but these two did!

643168aa-7dfb-4a19-8273-6cfa6bbef856_zps41577dd0.jpg

I love leopard but I saw this scarf on it's tiger side and asked to try it, so when my SA unfolded it, it was such a surprise! Never thought tiger and leopard would work so well together!

c5b0836e-37cb-4ed3-bcdf-9fce03c45d84_zpsd6ce7f5b.jpg

I also needed a small pouch for my earbuds and this one is perfect

Thanks for watching/reading!

Lovely purchases - I adore all the Valentines Collection (and am fortunate to have some !) & I never realised the scarf was duel patterned ??? it's fantastic & if I get the chance, I think I might just have to have one .. xxx

Beautiful scarf! I love abit of leopard print, have my eye on this scarf! And I'd love something from the valentines collection!
I wore it for the first time today and it really is soft, warm and gorgeous! Hope you'll find her :smile:

Love the scarf :smile: would love valentine alexa :smile:
Thank you! I only saw this valentine heart pouch, an ordinary pouch and the bays clutch, all were stunning!

Lovely purchases - I adore all the Valentines Collection (and am fortunate to have some !) & I never realised the scarf was duel patterned ??? it's fantastic & if I get the chance, I think I might just have to have one .. xxx
Yes it is! You can see both prints when wearing it, but I guess you can wear it with one side visible too if you pay a bit more attention while putting it on!

Both gorgeous! Would love an M scarf, not seen one that's 'me' yet
There are so many different scarves by M, I'm sure you will find one that suits you! :smile: