Instant Reveal...and now starts my COACH hiatus

armysfcwife

May 18, 2012
So the husband was off work early today and we just celebrated our 6 year anniversary on the 13th but since he was working overnight the "celebrating" was a quick dinner.

Because of that I was going to go spend some time with friends watching a Chippendales show. The first item is a wristlet I bought at the px so I wouldn't have to worry about toting around a bag that night. Nothing fancy, just simple.

image-1734583723.jpg

We ended up going to the outlets in dawsonville ga since he was able to take off early today. I of course made a beeline for coach and picked this trusty bag after trying the smaller version in Aegean...Madison Dotted Op Art Large SOPHIA (MFF) :smile:

image-3919919402.jpg

And I am now on a coach buying hiatus. I've bought aubergine Abigail, paprika katarina, Aegean Sophia, patent legacy Peyton, fawn Laila, and other odds and ends in the past 3 months so I think it's time for a break. My craving has temporarily been satisfied:smile:

Last edited:
Congratulations on finding a large Sophia. I love that wristlet! I've never seen that one before! It will be hard to take a hiatus - at least it would be hard for me (it's been 2 weeks, LOL), but I'm glad you feel sated for now.