Instant reveal and need opinon

Ashleym

O.G.
Apr 8, 2009
Hi Everyone. So this is my last Chanel purchase for a while going to give my credit cards a break :angel:. This mini is pretty much one of my favorite Chanel black lambskin in Chevron :heart: it is absolutly gorgeous and so happy I decided to get over my fear of lambskin.

I also fell in love with the Chanel espadrilles after reading everyones glowing reviews and ordered my first pair and even better it was delivered the same day as my chevron mini :nuts:. Only thing that bummed me out was that there was a loose thread. One of the stitching had popped out other wise it is perfect... Should I return this shoe? I know its hard to find. Will this start the other threads to come loose? I do have fray stop I was planning on applying will this help? Thank you in advance for your advice on the espadrilles. :flowers:

Attachments

• IMG_2388.JPG
    IMG_2388.JPG
    156.3 KB · Views: 798
  • IMG_2392.JPG
    IMG_2392.JPG
    93.6 KB · Views: 797
  • IMG_2393.JPG
    IMG_2393.JPG
    94.3 KB · Views: 852
  • IMG_2394.JPG
    IMG_2394.JPG
    51 KB · Views: 858
  • IMG_2396.JPG
    IMG_2396.JPG
    56.6 KB · Views: 864
Congrats on your Beautiful mini.. with the espadrilles I think you should return it.. only my humble opinion..hth:smile::smile::smile:

Love the mini! Dont worry about the lamb! I have a chevron boy lamb in light beige (almost nude) colour from the pre-collection n I keep touching the leather. Its pretty sturdy....it seems like calf leather! :smile: i think the recent lambs seem a lot tougher.

You will have no regrets with this beauty!

I'd keep the mini :smile: it's much harder to come by, and it doesn't have any fault, while the espadrilles obviously have loose fray, which can be worse with wear (for new espadrilles can always coat the jute with Fray Stop).

Why don't you go to a Chanel store and ask if they can do something about the espadrille? I just hate the fact that you spent $700 + on a shoes that you haven't worn yet and its already defective. Love the chevron mini by the way.

Reactions: kkfiregirl
Beautiful mini!!

I love lambskin...its just super luxurious. I wish I wasn't so clumsy so I can own all bags in lambskin (I banged my crumpled calfskin mini into the car door on the first day out....:oh:..)

I would ask if your SA can get another pair? I mean you haven't even worn them yet and its missing a stitch

Why don't you go to a Chanel store and ask if they can do something about the espadrille? I just hate the fact that you spent $700 + on a shoes that you haven't worn yet and its already defective. Love the chevron mini by the way.
I'd keep the mini :smile: it's much harder to come by, and it doesn't have any fault, while the espadrilles obviously have loose fray, which can be worse with wear (for new espadrilles can always coat the jute with Fray Stop).
Beautiful mini. Not sure how I missed this thread! Hope you returned the shoes though.
Love that mini! Can you check with your SA if they have another pair or if they can fix the thread?

Thank you returned the damaged espadrilles and my SA was able to locate another pair for me. At the moment I am try to figure out how to ignore the annoying squeaking lol.

Reactions: kkfiregirl
The shoes and the bag are beautiful. This shoes are not easy to get but they are expensive to be defective. Just go to the store try to exchange it or ask them for fix it if they can not give you other pair same as this.

KEEP THE MINI!!! it's sooo gorgeous and the chevron just takes it to the next level. As far as lambskin is concerned, ENJOY it! So luxurious looking and much more durable than people give it credit. As far as espys go, I would try to get another pair, that frayed part looks pretty bad. If they don't have anymore just wait, those bicolor ones are always restocked bc these espadrilles are so popular!

Thank you returned the damaged espadrilles and my SA was able to locate another pair for me. At the moment I am try to figure out how to ignore the annoying squeaking lol.

hhmm.. squeaking on the espadrilles? I had mine resoled and I was glad I had it done that way. I read in one of the threads here that a lot of people that bought the shoes had problems with plastic/rubber sole - the shoes doesn't last another season because of it. Hence, I had no problem with squeaking and plus I still have the shoes for 5 years now.

Hi Everyone. So this is my last Chanel purchase for a while going to give my credit cards a break :angel:. This mini is pretty much one of my favorite Chanel black lambskin in Chevron :heart: it is absolutly gorgeous and so happy I decided to get over my fear of lambskin.

I also fell in love with the Chanel espadrilles after reading everyones glowing reviews and ordered my first pair and even better it was delivered the same day as my chevron mini :nuts:. Only thing that bummed me out was that there was a loose thread. One of the stitching had popped out other wise it is perfect... Should I return this shoe? I know its hard to find. Will this start the other threads to come loose? I do have fray stop I was planning on applying will this help? Thank you in advance for your advice on the espadrilles. :flowers:
Hey bag twin!! :wave: Beautiful haul and I hope they found you a new pair of espi's. :heart::heart:

Hey bag twin!! :wave: Beautiful haul and I hope they found you a new pair of espi's. :heart::heart:
Congrats on this yummy mini! I wish I could get over my fear of lambskin as well. LOL.

Thank you! Absolutely adore the chevron mini and yes my SA was able to locate another pair for me. It's so comfy I really want another lol. I need to stop shopping. Chanel is like an addiction :-s:P

Reactions: revitalise