Instant reveal and calling all the vernis lovers-need your help

aimeng

O.G.
Dec 14, 2008
nyc
I love miss Roxbury ! Since it 's been discountenued , I feel lucky to find one in mint condition ! I came far far away- England ! And it is MIF! It traveled around the world and came to me-- here we go

aimeng

O.G.
Dec 14, 2008
nyc
But I need all your help----

image-853002765.jpg

image-2127542294.jpg

Look those , are they color transfer? Cause I used cloth to clean, but it didn't disappear! And it didn't look like scratches at all! A color transfer from light color?

aimeng

O.G.
Dec 14, 2008
nyc
MDNA said:
Looks like some type of stains! Have you try using baby wipes?
No yet, I just used damp cloth to wipe it ! I will try baby wipe when I off work! Is there anything else I can use on vernis patent leather?

Nico_79

Jan 10, 2013
Ban Island
Patent leather is really hard to clean if it's ink transfer that occurred. Try the baby wipes (non-alcohol) and hopefully that will work.

aimeng

O.G.
Dec 14, 2008
nyc
Thank u! Amarante is the deepest color! I see a lot color transfer on light patent leather! And this is the first time I see color transfer on amarante! Well, I barely see it when I wear it , but it is obvious under strong light

MissCielle

Jun 15, 2012
Oslo, Norway
Wow! I've seen this bag, but not really noticed it - BUT When I saw your reveal now I was soo amazed!! This is a fabulous bag!! I'm really falling for it - and I want one!! :heart:

MDNA

Jun 3, 2012
USA
I am not sure but I always use baby wipes to clean my Vernis leather bags and SLGS. They work great!
No yet, I just used damp cloth to wipe it ! I will try baby wipe when I off work! Is there anything else I can use on vernis patent leather?

LaceMonster

Nov 1, 2012
I use baby wipes as well to clean my vernis pieces (wilshire pm and key pouch) in blanc corail--it's a very light color so it's more prone to color transfer. I had an incident where someone wrote on the wilshire with a pen, and though the baby wipes weren't able to remove it completely the first time, it eventually faded after regular cleaning and use until the mark was no longer visible at all :smile: Good luck and congrats on a gorgeous bag! I want this style too :smile: