Instant Reveal! And Big TY!

Sep 3, 2012
I owe this one, to one amazing TPFer and Coachie, CFC09! You are amazing! Thank you for sharing the legacy love. She arrived yesterday (didn't get much time to look at her with it being Vday), and all day today I couldn't get her out of my mind. Couldn't wait to get home and get her out and start moving in, and of course, reveal her! Here she is, came hundreds of miles to meet me, Ms. Textured Rory in Graphite! (First pic without flash, second with)

Attachments

• cfc rory 017.jpg
    cfc rory 017.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 726
  • cfc rory 021.jpg
    cfc rory 021.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 726
Congratssssssss. Glad i could help. Glad i sent u a pm b4 i took her off hold. Dont u just lovvvvvvvve the leather n the darn price. I lovvvvvvve the outlets. But u know tht. Lolololol

My med tall conquer n divide insert fits n makes her stand alone

I'm so glad you did too! TY! Oh, the leather is TDF! And the price, omg, the darn price! outlets beat all! Haha, yup, i know, I'm so glad you love them tho! I'll look into the conquer and divide, don't want her to flop over. I know you switch out often, but I'm too curious, how many days did you carry your textured rory for?

I'm so glad you did too! TY! Oh, the leather is TDF! And the price, omg, the darn price! outlets beat all! Haha, yup, i know, I'm so glad you love them tho! I'll look into the conquer and divide, don't want her to flop over. I know you switch out often, but I'm too curious, how many days did you carry your textured rory for?

Three days in a row. But it was candace textured