Instant reveal! A wallet. Keep or no?

Hoqt

Im in <3 with Chanel
O.G.
Jun 29, 2011
IMG_0258.jpg

i love the wallet but the wallet is too big. I cant fit it in a mini or camellia flap.

Keep or exchange for a smaller version? Any recommendations?

Is there a smaller version of this?

It reminds me of my woc lol. I say if it doesn't fit in the bags you use regularly then send it back. As for a smaller version I don't kw if one exists. Perhaps some of the more experienced Chanel lovers could help??

Love it but if it is to big to fit in your bags get a smaller wallet. I was shopping for a wallet this weekend and I didn't see a smaller version of this but I did see other patent wallets that were very nice. Just because I didn't see it doesn't mean they do not make it though.

I Dun have many big bags like jumbo. So far I only have one

I have one sevurga, brilliant woc, black patent mini and camellia flap. None of them fit at all.

There is a small square wallet that opens up to 6 card slots on one side, a buttoned coin slot on the other. If Chanel hasn't increased their prices on wallets, it should still be $655+tax in the U.S. I do believe you could fit that small square wallet in your mini. :smile:

There is a small square wallet that opens up to 6 card slots on one side, a buttoned coin slot on the other. If Chanel hasn't increased their prices on wallets, it should still be $655+tax in the U.S. I do believe you could fit that small square wallet in your mini. :smile:

Thanks blue kit.
Do u have a picture or style number?