Instant reveal - a seasonal bag

Love the black white combo, congrats!

Very Nice! Congrats

Really love that! Congrats!

Congrats! Can't go wrong with Black/White color combination and Chanel!

Lovely, glad you added this beauty to your collection!

What a gorgeous bag! Congrats!

Thank you all for the kind words - I am still getting used to this new tpf layout so apologize for not checking it . . . hope you all have a lovely weekend!

Big congrats Clu! I've always loved the Boy, but this one is so unique. Would love to see a Mod shot if you have the time!
Thank you Tulip! How have you been? Someday I will get around to a mod shot but with this constant 100+ degree heat, I fear I would make the bag look bad and terrify everyone!!! I feel like this summer has just been work, sweat, shower and none of those options make for a mod pic anyone wants to see!

Thank you Tulip! How have you been? Someday I will get around to a mod shot but with this constant 100+ degree heat, I fear I would make the bag look bad and terrify everyone!!! I feel like this summer has just been work, sweat, shower and none of those options make for a mod pic anyone wants to see!
Hahaha That's a good one clu! It's hot as h*** here in Texas too. First the rains drowned us out... now all we have is *insert sun emoji here". :lol: (I really miss the sun emoji)...